NOTE: You will need to "Select Date" to register. APRIL 12 has been used as the class date, when this date is selected you will be signed up to receive all 4 pattern portions - 3/1, 3/15, 3/29, 4/12.
PLEASE READ ALL DETAILS BELOW:
Stitching School: Heirloom
FREE VIRTUAL Stitching School instruction: An immersive 8 week, 4 session class with Kim & Katie of Granny’s Legacy – class dates shown below. FREE bi-weekly educational sessions hosted by Kim & Katie on Facebook live. Register on our website to receive pattern portions throughout stitching school – pattern fee applies.
HOW TO STITCH ALONG WITH US: 3 easy steps!
- Pattern: Register on our website to receive pattern portions either digital PDF ($12) or printed and mailed paper pattern ($24). Both digital PDF and printed and mailed patterns will be sent on class days.
- Supplies: Order class wool kits, thread kits, and notion kits on our website. Project requirement list will be provided in first pattern installment. Purchased project kit includes all wools and backing fabric needed. Thread kit includes threads needed.
- FREE Classes: Join our “Stitching School by Granny’s Legacy” Facebook page. Each class day at 2:00 pm CST Kim and Katie will go live virtually in this group to walk you through the class project step by step. The basics of wool applique will be covered in this immersive course.
CLASS SYLLABUS: Please Read!
Class Dates: (bi-weekly pattern & educational sessions)
March 1, 2023
March 15, 2023
March 29, 2023
April 12, 2023
How it works:
- Patterns: Pattern portion email sent each class day by noon, CST. This email will contain a link to click to print or download the pattern. Patterns will be available to print throughout the duration of the class.
- Class Videos: Should you miss our weekly videos live, they will be saved in the Facebook group for you to watch and rewatch at your leisure. All videos will remain saved and available in our “Stitching School by Granny’s Legacy” group until they are removed May 31, 2023.
FAQ’s of Stitching School: Frequently Asked Questions:
- Q: I didn’t get my pattern email! HELP!!
A: First, if you have not registered for the pattern on our website, GrannysLegacyPatterns.com, you will not receive the emails. Next, check your “Junk”, “Spam”, and “Promotions” folders as often servers screen emails of this type and automatically send them to folders like this. If it’s not there, please add email@example.com to your email contacts as this will tell you server that you trust mail from us. Then either email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call (507-377-0771) and request the email be sent to you again. NOTE: customer assistance is able to assist/resolve this issue Monday - Friday, 9 am – 4 pm.
- Q: I had to work and missed the video….where is it?
A: All videos are saved and posted in our class Facebook group, “Stitching School by Granny’s Legacy”, and may be watched and rewatched there.
- Q. I really like the colors and threads you used….can I purchase a supply kit?
A. Yes! Please visit our website as project kits, thread kits, and notion packs are available to order there.
- Q. I missed the first few weeks….is it too late to join?
A. Not at all! You may join at any time.
- Q: I’m just getting started now, how long will the videos be available for me to watch?
A. All teaching videos will remain in the group until May 31, 2023.
|Skill Level: ||Beginner|
|Skill Details: ||As live teaching sessions in our "Stitching School by Granny's Legacy" Facebook group walk step by step through this project, a confident beginner can stitch along. |